Hi Guys, it’s Jess!
So It’s nearly time, valentines day is slowly creeping in and you do not want to miss this delicious, quick and easy recipe! I am so excited because this will be our second valentines day together! Eek!
So the other day we decided to try out some steak fajitas, something we’ve not done before and well surprisingly it turned out really well, we really enjoyed making them!
– 1 Green Pepper
– 1 Onion
– 1 Pound Steak Strips
– 1 Tbs Oil
– 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
– 1 Tsp Cumin
– Salt and Pepper
– Fajita Wraps (We brought a pack of 8, we had 2 wraps each)
– For extra’s (Once you’ve filled your fajita you can add toppings such as avocado, tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheese and salsa, which is also something we did to give extra flavor!)
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Cut your steak into strips and this is the time to season your steak the way you usually do, we seasoned our steak with salt and pepper.
3. Cut your green pepper and onion into long strips.
4. Whip out a baking tray and put some parchment paper on to cover the bottom.
5. Spread your steak onto the baking tray along with your peppers and onion, pour your oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin on, mix everything around to spread everything evenly.
6. Cover your food in foil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes (in our case we baked it for 15 and it was good enough)
7. This is your time to prep the avocado, tomatoes and everything else you want to add into your fajita.
8. Once you take out your baking tray, take off the foil, place it in the bin and cover your wraps into some new foil, place them into the corner of your baking tray with the food and on a low heat place them into the oven for 5 minutes.
9. Tadaaaaa! Serve your fajitas! Add extra ingredients you prepared earlier!
We hope that you enjoy making this just as much as we did!
Let us know in the comments below if you gave this a go, if you have other things in mind for cooking on valentine’s day.. let us know in the comments what you’re going to make for the one you love!
Instagram | @TrevAndJessBlogs
Contact/business enquiries or to request a blog | TrevnJessBlogs@gmail.com