Happy New Year guys! wohoo!
There is something about walking into a new year.. new calendar, new planner ahh.
So how was your christmas? New Year? What did you do? Did you get any nice gifts? What did you eat? Food coma? oh yh.
Ah I’ve always dreamt of a white christmas because where I’m from (UK, we very rarely get it) but this year I had my white christmas I’ve always dreamt of, it was perfect. Different because this year we spent our first christmas together and for the past 21 years i’ve always spent it at home with my parents.
We spent christmas day at Trevor’s parent’s house where his grandma and grandpa also came too, we enjoyed a festive meal and opened some lovely thoughtful gifts. It was perfect.
I wanted to share with you guys what I got for christmas and I’d like you to do the same in the comment box below. So without further ado let’s get started.
1. Now if you know me.. your know I love socks, ever since I was a kid I love socks haha, geek? probably lol. I have a thing for fluffy things, probably because it’s soft and comfy. So Trevor knew exactly what to get me, lots of fluffy pairs of socks.
2. After reading the 30 page trial on apple ibooks of “The Program” I wanted to read further and asked for the book for christmas, Trevor went above and beyond and brought me the book that follows after. I can’t wait to begin reading!
3. If you don’t walk into a new year with a new diary or at least a calendar then are you really prepared for the new year? I love stationary and I love being prepared. Trevor brought me this planner for christmas and he pretty much nailed every colour and pattern on the head. (Husband points) I’m feeling really good about the fact I’ve written everyone’s birthday in there and the days in which we need to pay rent for the house and I’m even going to start monitoring the days to upload a blog and to make sure i’m on schedule with everything I want to do in the new year!
4. I got this hand lotion from Trevor’s parents for christmas, I love EOS lip balms and I’ve wanted to try more of their products (especially the body lotion and shaving cream in vanilla!) So I’m excited to give this little one a go!
5. Just look at him! Aww, he’s mine though, hands off. Trevor again wins husband points for the fact I pointed this cute bear out in the store and told him I wanted it. The blanket is one of the softest things ever and I’m very thankful to his parents for gifting this to me. Now we just need a name for the bear! (Comment below if you have a good name for him!)
6. I LOVE IT. Again husband points. It’s the perfect fit and I’ve been on about getting a leather jacket for a while now, bring on the spring time so it’s acceptable for me to wear this and not freeze to death right now lol.
I hope you enjoyed today’s blog! See you in the next one!
Instagram | @TrevAndJessBlogs
Contact/business enquiries or to request a blog | TrevnJessBlogs@gmail.com
Love Trev and Jess