100 Followers! Yay!

100 Followers

img_6532ed

Just a little thank you to everybody who has joined our journey so far! A big welcome aboard to our new followers and current followers! We hope you enjoy reading our blogs, does anyone have any specific ones they have really enjoyed so far? I really love it when you guys get involved with the blogs and leave your comments with interests, opinions and suggestions.

We hope you stay with us for the future blogs to come and that you enjoy reading them more and more, we have an exciting journey ahead! This month I’m heading to America (Michigan) to stay with Trevor, so be sure to expect some pictures of beautiful surroundings and blogs done together over the next three months.

We will be bringing out a Instagram page where will both be uploading pictures of things as we move around on our journey so we can bring you guys along with us! Very exciting things lie ahead and we hope to grow our blog site and gain as many readers as we can. We are really having fun with this and look forward to continuing.

Thank you!

Love Jessica and Trevor

x

untitled

SHARE:

46 comments so far.

46 responses to “100 Followers! Yay!”

1. Tabi Bee says:

Wow congratulations!! You deserve it so much 😉 <3

I nominated you for the Blogger recognition award…sorry if you’re already nominated!!❤😀

2. koolaidmoms says:

Congratulations! Can’t wait to see your Michigan trip. That’s where we are!

3. Congratulations! 😀

4. Marioness says:

Congratulations!! A new post has arrived on my blog if you want to check it out!

5. Wally Fry says:

Congratulations to you!

6. Truuty says:

Congratulations!

7. Way to go! … and I’ll be one more 🙂 💜 Jackie@KWH

8. congrats on 100, and you already have 40 more just 2 days after. That’s impressive right there!!

9. beetleypete says:

Thanks very much for following my blog, which is much appreciated.
    And congratulations on your 100+ followers after such a short time.
    My best wishes to you both from Norfolk.
    Pete.

10. chattykerry says:

Congratulations and thank you for visiting my site – pack your thermals for Michigan… ❄

11. Congratulations 😊

12. Well done! But I really came here to offer my thanks for your recent decision to follow Learning from Dogs. Thank you. Plus, if you ever fancy writing a guest post for LfD readers then the details are here: https://learningfromdogs.com/interaction/

13. J L Hunt says:

Congrats 🙂

14. Well done. Carry on! 🌟✨💫

15. Congratulations 😊

16. Congratulations on capturing the hearts of at least 100 folks! It feels so good when someone reads, comments, or follows. So, we want to say thanks to you for following Oh, the Places We See. Best wishes for finding more good things to publish this year.

17. fitnessgrad says:

Hello,
    Pleasure to meet you and thank you for visiting my blog page and having a follow. I appreciate the support! also congrats on getting 100 followers! that is amazing, keep it up 🙂 I look forward to reading more blog post from you.

Shay-lon

18. malisehoney says:

Congrats! Would love to hear some thoughts and feedback on my first official content piece about ‘a change for the better’ 😊 https://malisehoney.wordpress.com/2017/05/02/a-change-for-the-better/

19. Congratulations, you probably have 300 by now.

20. danupondrake says:

“Sigh”…… I only have 13 followers on my blog….. Anyway, great job on getting 100 followers.