Hellooooo Everyone! It’s Jess!
Welcome back everyone and welcome new followers! 🙂
A very exciting blog today from a very excited person! haha. So as I sit here and write this on my dressing table I do have my christmas spice candle on by the side of me and the festivity in the background with wham playing – Last Christmas and no it’s not December just yet. But as we slowly creep towards December with only one more day to go, I thought i’d get my baking hat on and see what I could make in the kitchen!
Chocolate Chip christmas Muffins! Yep that’s what I like to call them! These are super easy to make which I found very exciting doing myself but also children would LOVE making these! These do not take a lot of time to prepare or make and they certainly do not make a lot of mess but so what it’s all about having fun at christmas! Also I hope this helps because I’ve tried to take a lot of photos to make it easier for you guys to see what to do. If you like the muffins I’ve created, please give this blog a like and if you do not already, give us a follow our fellow festive friends and if you have any extra extra extra time! Give these muffins a go! take a picture and show me how you got on! I’d certainly love to know, or comment below your favorite things to make at christmas! Who know’s maybe i’ll give them a go in the kitchen and post pictures in another blog of how I got on, i’ll also shoutout your blog! So without further ado! Please find below the Recipe for making these Chocolate Chip christmas Muffins! Let’s gooooooo!
Get yourself prepared first! Line the 6 cupcake cases up into the muffin tin.
5. Spoon the mixture into your muffin cases and after place into the oven for 20 minutes! if after 20 minutes they still do not looked cooked, (muffins usually crack open at the top once cooked) place them back into the oven or a further 10 minutes.
6. Whilst your waiting for you muffins to cook! Wash up and get it out the way, tidy the side so your ready to put the icing on and decorations.
7. Leave the muffins to cool on a drying wrack for 5 minutes.
8. Decorate them with icing and edible christmas decorations or however you want to decorate them! Go Ahead! Get Creative, there is no right or wrong.
9. Most important part! Eat them with a cup of tea and let me know how you got on! 🙂
Well that’s it! That is how you make chocolate chip christmas muffins! simple ay? and you can decorate them however you want and get creative! Don’t forget, it’s all about having fun and I definitely did!
Please like, follow and comment below your favorite things to make/eat at christmas time! I think I may give them a go and make them this year. 🙂
As always! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. We post blogs often.
It’s nearly christmas, 3 weeks to go!! 😀
Toodlepips until next time.